Doors in a livestock stable
Doors in a livestock barn are more than just passageways. They actively contribute to an optimal barn climate and increase the comfort of you and your cows.
Doors in a livestock barn - advantages at a glance
- Custom made - extra ventilation according to the size of your stable
- One system for each application
- Free passage with remote control
Custom made - extra ventilation according to the size of your stable
We combine different types of sails in one door, and take this into account:
- The necessary ventilation
- The desired view
- Speaking damp or rain
- The location of the desired gates in your beef cattle stable
- The orientation of the stable
Do you, for example, suffer from splashing moisture, but would you like to look outside from the inside?
Then we combine a non-permeable strip at the bottom with light and air permeable strips at the top. We make the same exercise for each door. You can also choose the colour.
One system for each application
We've got three types of doors for a livestock barn, namely:
These doors can be used at different places in your livestock barn:
- Close feed alley (connection with feed pusher or feeding robot)
- Close interior spaces in cold temperatures or wind
- As a passageway for large agricultural machines
Close feed alley
Eurodoors in a livestock barn are often used to close off a feed alley. While you are feeding the cows, you can easily open or close the door with a remote control. This way, you don't have to step in and out of your feed mixer every time to first open and then close the gate.
Close interior space
When it's cold or windy, use a rollerdoor to close off indoor areas in your livestock barn.
Passage for large agricultural machines
If you want to drive in and out of your livestock barn with wide agricultural machines or if you have a large turning circle when manoeuvring, it is best to choose the Maxidoor. The door is perfect for closing wide aisles from 6m to 15m.
Free passage with remote control
You can control our doors both manually and by remote control.